On September 1st we opened our dining rooms at all 3 NiMarco’s Pizza locations in…
Hello NiMarco’s Pizza Patrons!
Every passing day it is getting harder and harder for us to navigate through this pandemic. Staffing deficiencies, product availability, price increases, protocol updates are just some of what makes this fight especially challenging for our industry. We are doing the best we can, but at times fall short, and for that we apologize. In the days and weeks to come we anticipate:
- having to close various locations temporarily for sanitation
- closing our dining rooms again
- limiting our production capabilities
All a result of the challenges mentioned above. In the meantime we are taking it day by day and with our State becoming a hot spot, it’s become apparent that we need to step up our game yet again.
Currently we are implementing more stringent practices in addition to what we have been doing thus far and would like to share:
- All staff members must wear a mask from the minute they enter the building until they exit the building. Delivery drivers are required to wear masks when arriving to your location.
- Temperature checks and health questionnaires will be done before an employee is ready to begin their shift, every day.
- We have implemented protocols in dealing with those employees that test positive for Covid 19 when it happens.
In addition to these steps above, we are continuing to do the following safeguards to keep NiMarco’s Pizza a safe place to eat and work:
- Social distancing.
- 50% seating capacity.
- Barriers to minimize face to face contact.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers installed throughout our dining-rooms.
- Rigorous hand washing schedule (every 30 minutes).
- Frequent sanitizing of commonly touched public surfaces.
Lastly, we want to thank you all for your patience and support that you have shown the last 3 months. We have a tough road ahead and hope we can count on your continued support.
Thank you – NiMarco’s Pizza